Your access to and use of our services is subject to our Terms of Service.
Please see our Glossary at the end of this page for definitions of certain terms used in our policy.
To keep you up to date with what's happening at Mammoth and how to make the most out of the App, We'll occasionally send you emails to your registered email address. If you wish to stop receiving our emails, you can unsubscribe at anytime by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
When you use the Mammoth App, create an account to use the App, and/or someone, such as your organization's administrator, creates an account on your behalf, Mammoth will collect PII. This is as follows:
- Your name.
- Your business email address.
- Information you provide via fillable forms or text boxes (including your browser's address bar).
- IP address.
- Unique identifier(s) We assign to users as part of monitoring user experience.
- Information regarding the device you are using, comprising the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, network information, IP address, and/or App information.
- Information about all of your interactions with the App (Usage Data) and how the App is performing (Analytics Data). Usage Data may include information regarding any interaction you have with the App, such as which functionalities are used and the frequency of use. Users may disable tracking of Usage Data for the App by disabling tracking for all users of the App through the administrator panel.
- Information gathered through cookies, pixel tags, logs, or other similar technologies. See the "COOKIES" section above.
- Information contained in your organization's Mammoth database used with the App, to which We have access when We automatically encrypt and back it up.
You can request access to, change or delete PII Mammoth holds by sending Us an email at email@example.com. Your request will be verified and We will respond to you as soon as possible in accordance with our legal obligations.
The ways Mammoth may use your information is as follows:
- To respond to your requests for information, products, or services, and to provide customer service and support.
- To administer your App user account.
- To enable you access and use of the App, and to enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share information with those you designate.
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- To inform you about our products and services.
- To monitor your user experience.
- For legal compliance, such as to enforce our legal rights, to comply in good faith with applicable laws, and to protect users of the App.
- To enable Mammoth to proactively help customers maintain the performance and functionality of deployments of the App.
- To enable Mammoth to verify your license to use the App.
- For other general business purposes, such as: to provide, operate, maintain, make modifications to and improve the App, and for marketing, advertising, research and development.
- For other purposes about which We notify you.
Mammoth also may collect via the App information that does not identify or locate you personally and We reserve the right to maintain, disclose, or otherwise use such information without limitation, including aggregated with other information to improve the App.
Except as provided below, Mammoth will not share PII with third parties, unless you have consented to the disclosure. In certain circumstances, Mammoth may share certain PII with third-party service providers that need your information to provide the following operational or other support services to Mammoth:
- Email marketing.
- Data management.
- Database hosting.
- Payment card processing.
- Shipping services.
- Communication services.
- Cloud services.
To ensure the confidentiality and security of your PII, such service providers must agree to safeguard your PII shared with them, if any. These service providers are also restricted by contract from using your PII in any way other than to provide services for Mammoth.
Mammoth DOES NOT share the information contained in your organization's Mammoth database used with the App with the above third-parties.
Mammoth may also provide your PII to a third party if:
- We believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or government request, including in connection with national security or law enforcement requirements. This may include disclosures: to respond to subpoenas or court orders; to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. In each case, We will make reasonable efforts to verify the validity of the request before disclosing your personal information.
- To enforce our agreements, policies and Terms of Service.
- To protect the security or integrity of the App and/or Website.
- To respond to an emergency, which We believe in good faith requires Us to disclose information to assist in preventing serious bodily injury or death of any person.
Mammoth may also share your PII with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners, to facilitate our global operations and in accordance with applicable laws. We may also provide your PII to a third party in connection with a merger or acquisition of Mammoth, either in part or in whole, or the assignment or other transfer of the App. In such an event, such third party will either:
- involving your PII collected before such merger, acquisition, assignment or other transfer, inform you and get your express affirmative consent to opt in to the new practices; and/or
- involving your PII to be collected after such merger, acquisition, assignment or other transfer, inform you in some prominent manner enabling you to make a choice about whether to agree to the new practices.
If you wish to opt-out of allowing your PII to be shared with certain third parties, you may choose to contact the organization that provided you with access to the App, to request that We no longer share such PII in respect of all App users authorized by that organization.
We primarily store information collected from you within the European Economic Area, the United States and in other countries and territories. To facilitate our global operations, We may transfer and access such personal information from around the world, including from other countries in which Mammoth has operations.
The App is not directed to, not intended to be used by, nor does Mammoth knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If you become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If We become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided Us with personal information, We will immediately take action to delete such information.
Mammoth will take reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and security measures in an effort to protect all PII it collects via the App and Website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures We have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any Website or App privacy settings or our security measures.
If you make a purchase on our Website, We will collect your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and other payment details (collectively, "Payment Information"). We may provide Payment Information and other personal information to our third party payment processors in order to complete purchases made on the Website. Pursuant to the "WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH" section above, our third party payment processors are bound by contractual obligations to keep such personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them. However, We are not responsible for our third party payment processors' use of any Payment Information or other personal information they collect in connection with your transactions on the Website.
Refers to the company Mammoth Analytics LTD (UK) and Mammoth Software INC (USA)
The official Mammoth Analytics website at www.mammoth.io
Refers to the Mammoth Analytics data management platform
- Personally Identifiable Information
Shortened to PII, means any data that could potentially identify a specific individual
- EU General Data Protection Regulation
A regulation which requires organisations that host data on European citizens to adhere to specific regulations that protect their personal data from being compromised
- Usage Data
Refers to information about all of your interactions with the App and/or Website
- Analytics Data
Refers to information about the App and/or Website regarding its performance