Managing accounts consists of the following:
- Login | Logout
- Add | Remove users
- Assigning Roles to the users
- Reset password
Login | Logout¶
To login into the application, navigate to https://app.mammoth.io and enter:
- email address
To logout from the application:
- Open account menu
- Click logout
Currently we support Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers.
Add | Remove users¶
To add or remove a new user:
Open account menu
Click on Manage Users
To add a new user in the Add user section:
- Provide email address of the new user
- Select a role for the new user
- Click Add. User gets added to the list
- An email is sent to the new user with a link to setup the password
To remove a user:
- Click REMOVE USER FROM ACCOUNT :
- Select the user account to which the assets of this user will be transferred to
- Only a user with ADMIN or OWNER rights can add or remove other users.
- Option of Manage Users in the account menu will be visible to such users only.
- A user can be a member of multiple accounts.
- The accounts of a user are listed in the account menu.
- The first item in the menu is the current account and email address of the user. Following is a list of accounts that user has.
- In the list of accounts, the current account is visible but not highlighted. However, other accounts are highlighted and the user can click on them to switch to a particular account.