We are looking for a talented designer with a can-do attitude to join our fast-paced team to help with the next phase of development for Mammoth. You will play an integral part in defining the user experience of our code-free Data Analytics platform.
This is a great opportunity to work on creating a game-changing product in a truly collaborative environment where we make fast-paced decisions to achieve our vision.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes and mockups
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role (Preferably within a technical SaaS environment)
- Formal training in UI/UX design to degree level
- Expert knowledge of modern design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, InVision, Marvel and Handoff tools)
- Experience in working with and maintaining a Design System
- Artistic eye for design
- Ability to think creatively
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills, self-starter
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Databases
- Ability to write SQL
- Understanding of Data Analysis methodologies
Mammoth’s mission is to build the most accessible and powerful data management platform in the world. We believe deeply in a world where everyone is provided simplicity, transparency and empowerment into every aspect of their data journey. We want our users to have comprehensive insights on their data and be inspired to make data-driven decisions.
The problems we are solving are complex and we work tirelessly to find solutions that meet the needs of our customers. We are design-led and user-centric, we take our work seriously, sweat the details and have fun doing it.
The Mammoth team is distributed across the world with people in London, Lisbon, Bangalore, and San Francisco.