We value your information and privacy as much as you do. We don’t sell or rent any of the information we collect or process to third parties. This includes Your PII and/or any information you upload to our App.
In order to run Our services (Our App and Website), Mammoth utilizes Cookies, Pixel tags and Logs. Mammoth will issue cookies to your computer when You use the Website and/or App, for them to run properly. If your browser preferences are set up to reject cookies, your access to Our services will be limited.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When You use Our Website, contact Us, use the Mammoth App, create an account to use the App, and/or someone, such as your organization’s administrator, creates an account on your behalf, Mammoth will collect the following PII:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Information You provide via fillable forms or text boxes (including your browser’s address bar)
- IP address
- Unique identifier(s) We assign to users as part of monitoring user experience
- Information regarding the device You are using, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, network information, IP address, and/or App information
- Information about all of your interactions with the App (Usage Data) and how the App is performing (Analytics Data). Users may disable tracking of Usage Data for the App by disabling tracking for all users of the App through the administrator panel
- Information gathered through cookies, pixel tags, logs, or other similar technologies. See the “COOKIES” section above
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Mammoth may use your information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for information, products, or services, and to provide customer service and support
- To administer your App User Account.
- To enable You to access and use of the App, and to enable You to communicate, collaborate, and share information with those You designate
- To send You technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages
- To inform You about our products and services
- To monitor your user experience
- For legal compliance, such as to enforce our legal rights, to comply in good faith with applicable laws, and to protect users of the App
- To enable Mammoth to proactively help customers maintain the performance and functionality of deployments of the App
- To enable Mammoth to verify your license to use the App
- For other general business purposes, such as: to provide, operate, maintain, make modifications to and improve the App, and for marketing, advertising, research and development
- For other purposes about which We notify you.
We will notify you and/or ask for your authorisation before using your information for any other purposes. Mammoth also may collect via the App information that does not identify or locate You personally and We reserve the right to maintain, disclose, or otherwise use such information without limitation, including aggregated with other information to improve the App.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Except as provided below, Mammoth will not share PII with third parties, unless You have consented to the disclosure. In certain circumstances, Mammoth may share certain PII with third-party service providers that need your information to provide the following operational or other support services to Mammoth:
- Email marketing
- Data management
- Database hosting
- Payment card processing
- Shipping services
- Communication services
- Cloud services
To ensure the confidentiality and security of your PII, such service providers must agree to safeguard your PII shared with them, if any. These service providers are also restricted by contract from using your PII in any way other than to provide services for Mammoth.
Mammoth DOES NOT share the information contained in your organization’s App User Accounts with any third-parties.
Mammoth may also provide your PII to third parties in the following special cases:
- Whenever we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, government request or a judge request, including in connection with national security or law enforcement requirements (e.g. to respond to subpoenas and court orders, to exercise legal rights or defend against legal claims, to investigate and/or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats, enforcement/violation of our Terms of Service, agreements and policies, etc.). In each case, We will make reasonable efforts to verify the validity of the request before disclosing your personal information.
- To protect the security or integrity of the App and/or Website.
- To respond to an emergency, which We believe in good faith requires Us to disclose information to assist in preventing serious bodily injury or death of any person.
Mammoth may also share or transfer your PII with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners, to facilitate our global operations and in accordance with applicable laws. We may also provide your PII to a third party in connection with a merger or acquisition of Mammoth, either in part or in whole, or the assignment or other transfer of the App.
Your organisation’s admin may contact Us to request that We no longer share its authorised users’ PII.
WHERE WE OPERATE AND STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We primarily store information collected from You within the European Economic Area, the United States and in other countries and territories. To facilitate our global operations, We may transfer and access such personal information from around the world, including from other countries in which Mammoth has operations.
We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is processed, including the security of our processing complying with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. audit, accounting, statutory retention terms), handling disputes and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
ACCESSING, CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTY SITES AND SPONSORS
Our Website and App contains links to other websites, including those of our partners and sponsors, whose information practices may be different from ours. Please consult those third party websites’ privacy notices for further information on how they handle Your information.
All the information You upload in any way to your or your company’s App User Account is User Data. We don’t have access to User Data, it is not collected in any way and we don’t provide it to third parties except for our cloud services and hosting providers, who store the data You feed into your account.
You are responsible for all User Data you store in your or your organisation’s User Account. This means You must have the rights to handle, use and reproduce the information You keep in Mammoth and We are not responsible for legal, regulatory or property infringements You might be committing by uploading (or otherwise feeding) information into your User Account.
To keep You up to date with what’s happening at Mammoth and how to make the most out of the App, We’ll occasionally send You emails to your registered email address. If You wish to stop receiving our emails, You can unsubscribe at anytime by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
If You make a purchase on our Website, We will collect your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and other payment details (collectively, “Payment Information”). We may provide Payment Information and other personal information to our third party payment processors in order to complete purchases made on the Website. Pursuant to the “WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH” section above, our third party payment processors are bound by contractual obligations to keep such personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them. However, We are not responsible for our third party payment processors’ use of any Payment Information or other personal information they collect in connection with your transactions on the Website.
The App is not directed to, not intended to be used by, nor does Mammoth knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If You become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided Us with personal information, please contact Us immediately at email@example.com. If We become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has provided Us with personal information, We will immediately take action to delete such information.
Mammoth will take reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and security measures in an effort to protect all PII it collects via the App and Website from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures We have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any Website or App privacy settings or our security measures.
Refers to the company Mammoth Analytics LTD (UK) and Mammoth Software INC (USA)
Refers to any person/user visiting our Website or App, be it a natural person or an organisation, depending on the context
The official Mammoth Analytics website at www.mammoth.io
Refers to the Mammoth Analytics data management platform
- Personally Identifiable Information
Shortened to PII, means any data that could potentially identify a specific individual and her location
- Usage Data
Refers to information about all of your interactions with the App and/or Website, including which App functionalities are used and the frequency of use
- Analytics Data
Refers to information about the App and/or Website regarding its performance
Cookies are small amounts of information We store on your computer when You use Our services, for them to run properly
Logs are continuous digital records of events and interactions that occur on a website
- Pixel tags
Also known as web beacons or single-pixel gifs, they tag a graphic on a web page or in an email message that tracks pages viewed or email messages opened
- IP address
An Internet Protocol address is the unique number assigned to your server or Internet Service Provider.
- User Accounts
Any account created in the Mammoth App. It could be a personal account or an account created by your organisation’s admin on your behalf
- User Data
Any information you keep in your or your organization’s User Account in the Mammoth App
Why are you signing up?
- I'm interested in
Data and Analytics
- I need to improve my
- I am drowning in data.